Friday, December 17, 2010

Latest Update!

So much has happened since my last post I thought I'd update on a few things!! Most importantly, We have a new addition to the family...My sister has given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Natalie...Congratulations to Stephanie and Nick!! She was born today and weighed in at 7lbs 8oz...both Mom and baby are doing well!!!

As for Victor and I we are out and about more now that Taylor doesn't mind being in shopping carts and sitting in highchairs at restaurants! We're so lucky!

Taylor has 3 teeth with 3 more on the way. 2 on the bottom and her top "fang tooth" or as Victor calls it her "can opener" is coming through! 3 more top teeth are on their way. She's also started to crawl...when she feels like it. She still prefers for you to hold her hands and let her "walk" around!!! Enjoy the pics and video!!

Taylor at Peek a boo play center

Taylor at Peek A Boo in the "Girlie Chair"

Taylor eating Breakfast with Mommy and Daddy

Taylor in the highchair!!!

Taylor and her buddy Kolby

Taylor's 3 teeth...LOOK OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Taylor is such a cute baby! I am sure you know this, but it never hurts to hear it more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you never told me you had a blog! Give Tay a smooch for me...I'm missing the snow AND Taylor!

    ReplyDelete