Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Wonder of Christmas....

What a great first Christmas as a family!! Victor and I had such a great time watching Taylor open presents and have so much fun!! I worked Christmas Eve, so Victor took Taylor to my Aunt Sandy's house for dinner and to visit. Then we opened presents Christmas morning. Victor got me the most amazing present...a beautiful camera! Even more of an excuse to take more photo's than I already do (I take ALOT!) We then went to my Aunt Karin and Uncle Steve's home in New Hampshire and had dinner with my family. Taylor got to see her new cousin again, and she is in LOVE! We stayed the night and had breakfast the next morning with my sister, my brother in law, my mom, stepfather and my grandmother. My mom informed us that they have decided to relocate closer to Stephanie and I!! Such exciting news!! here are a few pics of our first Christmas....









No comments:

Post a Comment