Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where has the time gone?

So since it's been forever since I've posted a blog, I thought it was about time! Taylor is 15 months now and is becoming a little lady! she runs and plays, talks and is so much fun...and also a handful! After 15 months of working at night and staying up all day with her we are taking our first steps at going to daycare. Taylor has had an amazing sitter since October of last year and she will no longer be a full time nanny. So, we're taking this opportunity to put her in daycare twice a week. She'll be going to school with teachers and have a curriculum and get to learn, play, run and have a blast....I will get to sleep. Finally...I will miss being with her all day but know that she will benefit from daycare and I'll be more productive when we are together. Victor and I are doing great, he will be turning 33 this friday, we celebrated with a cookout and Victor finally got to be a lobsterman for an afternoon. I hope to have pictures up soon! We are losing our tenant but have potentially found some long term students who will move in in August. We will be busy getting everything ready for their arrival. Always something in our household...never a dull moment!!




No comments:

Post a Comment